Our replies to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) website Section constitute a real golden mine (in our humble opinion) especially for the novice traders.
Please try to dedicate your time to our trading colleagues and contribute with your questions or trading Tips, as much as your time & willingness will allow you...!
Remember, first we all learnt how to walk and only then we run!
It's great to know and to be ensured, that there is somebody up there, on the high trading levels, who cares about you... Let is happen and make this a Reality...!
Thank you for the new trading generation!
- Can we apply Elliott waves on any type of market?
- Is there a difference between the wave W3 of an impulsive non-overlapping pattern and that of a diagonal triangle?
- Is there a structural difference between a wave W3 and a wave C?
- The wave W3 has the same behaviour in uptrend as in down trend?
- Is it correct to affirm that the last wave of a down trending impulsive pattern must always reach the lowest low of the pattern?
- Would you consider that a diagonal triangle has more chances to be profitable that a common non-overlapping impulsive pattern?
- Would you consider that the termination of a horizontal triangle has more chances to start a profitable trade that a common non-overlapping impulsive pattern?
- If you would have to name only one trading technique, which one would that be?
- How would you define the fractal concept? Is it useful in understanding the Elliott wave principle?
- Would you say that the art of predicting and trading a corrective pattern is based on a strict analysis of the previous pattern?
- How would you approach the complex corrections from the point of view of composition and trading?
- Would you say that the power of cluster in trading is best used by the Elliott waves? What will be the best methodology of using them?
- Would you say that the moving average concept is a useful tool in Elliott wave trading process?
- Some traders talk about trading secrets? Do they really exist?
- Is a horizontal triangle always a corrective pattern?
- Is the wedge (a sloping triangle) always a diagonal triangle?
- Can a circle (a time tangled with price entity) forecast boundaries and structures of next patterns?
- If we have to summarize what would be the best procedures in Elliott wave trading approach?
- Are the Elliott wave rules valid for overlapping and non-overlapping patters?
- Is it useful to analyze the market across the time frames?
- What really means the words “expect the unexpected”?